The ribbon in the Tables panel exposes several useful functions.
- Data Catalog: use this to upload or download the entire data catalog as a file for the current model.
- Add a Query: construct an SQL or SOQL script create a custom table when direct querying has been enabled.
- Show All Tables: show all tables in the model, including hidden tables.
- Auto Index: enable or disable auto indexing on the model.
- Disable Cache: disable query caching for the model.
- Auto Relationship: choose the algorithm that should be used to define the relationships (joins) in the model.
The 'Diagram' functions are used to change the look and feel of the Tables diagram.
- Rearrange: click to rearrange the tables into their original positions (after moving them).
- Scale to Fit: scale the diagram down to fit the canvas.
- Expand All: expand all tables so that their columns can be viewed.
- Collapse All: collapse all tables so their columns are not visible.
- Connector Type: select the type of like that will connect joined tables. The default connector type is 'path', but can be changed to 'direct' (straight lines).
- Delete: delete a selected relationship; only enabled when a relationship is clicked on.
'Data Selectors' are used to show or hide certain types of data in the Tables diagram.
- Primary Key: show or hide the primary key icon for columns manually set as primary keys.
- Hidden Columns: show or hide hidden columns.
- Column Type: show or hide the column type icons for each column.
- Columns Index: show or hide the index icon for columns manually set as index columns.
- Schedule: set up a model processing schedule.
- Quick Discovery: open the data model in Discover.