The "Pro" full client in Pyramid is made up of several modules, with each designed to address a specific business or functional need.
- Click here for a broad explanation of how the apps work together.
Once one or more apps are launched (either with new or existing content), the Pro client switches to a tabbed interface called the "App Tab" mode. Within this mode, each app is shown as a tab for the relevant content item. In this way, multiple instances of a given app can be launched simultaneously.
All of the 6 apps in the Pro client share a common layout and design structure within each tab. Click here for more on the interface.
- Model: the app for preparing and conditioning data and then modeling it so it can be easily queried.
- Discover: build visualizations and find out what's in your data models.
- Formulate: configure sophisticated business logic (calculations, lists, scripts, and more) using visual tools.
- Present: design rich, interactive dashboards and BI applications
- Publish: author printable, highly formatted documents composed of analytic content, infographics and data driven text
- Illustrate: create data driven images (infographics) and text