Text Fields are used to add dynamic text to the publication, providing additional context and insight to publication consumers.
- Text fields should be added to the content template if you want them to appear on every page
- Text fields are located in the Publication ribbon - click the drop down menu to select the required field(s) and then position them as required
- Change text field fonts from the Text ribbon, ensuring that the relevant text field is selected
- When moving from the content template to the content slides, the text field tags will appear on each slide (e.g. #SlideName)
- When the presentation is launched into runtime, the text fields will appear on each slide (e.g. Slide 1, Slide 2, etc)
Text Field Types
Access the text fields from Publication ribbon. The text fields available are:
Today: today's date.
Created On: the date on which the publication was created.
Created By: the name of the user who created the publication.
Modified On: the date the publication was last modified.
Modified By: the user who last modified the publication.
Publication Title: the title by which the publication was saved.
Description: the description added to the publication when it was saved.
Page Number: the page number.
Table of Contents: add a table of contents to the current page.
Total Pages: the total number of pages in the publication.