Converts Epoch time to date-time value.
- Returned Output: Date-Time
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Date-Time
- Version: 2020.12.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
TimeStampToDate( <Epoch Time> )
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The function converts any Epoch time to a date-time value
- Epoch Time is often used in specialized date-time logic.
Different Function types
- Also see DateToTimeStamp
This example returns the something like '2020-9-6 7:56:40'