Returns the constant number 'PI' - the ratio of the circumference of a circle to its diameter, approximately 3.14159.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Math
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
- The function has no input parameters
Different Function types
- This function is like the Excel PI function.
This example returns "3.14159"