Returns a result string containing a specified number of characters from the right side of a provided string.
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Common \ String
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The input text string can be any alphanumeric set of characters.
- The number of characters must be provided as an integer or a numeric expression.
Different Function types
- This function is like the Excel right function.
This example returns "ple" from the input string "apple" by taking the right 3 characters
This example returns "04" from the input string of the current date and time, which was formatted as "2019-04" - by taking the right 2 characters