Returns the index of a column that has the highest value on a given row found in the query result set.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Column
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The zero-based row index number must be supplied to indicate which row to scan for the highest value.
- The function returns the index number of the column with the highest value in the specified row.
The example below uses the following example grid.
This example returns the value 0, since the value in the Bachelors column for the Slicenger row has the highest value in the row (263,315.46):