Returns the index of a row that has the lowest value on a given column found in the query result set.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Row
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The column's zero-based index number must be supplied to indicate which column to scan for the lowest value.
- The function returns the index number of the row with the lowest value in the specified column.
The example below uses the following example grid.
This example returns the value 4, since the value in the Esics row for the High School column has the lowest value in the column (95,271):