Review and manage server settings, including -
- Networking: configure load balancing, internal network encryption, administrative alerts and proxy settings
- Server Instances: view and manage the services in the cluster deployment.
- Run Time Engine: set timeout settings for all runtime engine activities for the cluster or by server.
- Task Engine: set the type and thread settings for all task engines in the cluster or by server
- Web Servers: set the client authentication method for the cluster or by web server