- Click here for more details on Pyramid's Application Security Framework and approach.
This section includes:
- Users: add, edit and remove users in the system. This includes setting user admin rights, profiles and roles.
- Roles: add, edit and delete roles in the system. Also use this interface to bulk-assign users to roles.
- Tenants: add, edit and delete tenants in the system. This includes configuring tenant license allocations and other settings.
- Profiles:add, edit and delete user profiles in the system (that can then be set for user and roles)
- User Defaults: add, edit and delete user defaults in the system - that can then be set for each tenant.
- Provisioning: enable and configure provisioning to syn Active Directory users with Pyramid users.
- Extended Security: enable and configure extended security settings for the client, network and mobile framework.
- Authentication: configure a provider to authenticate users via internal systems (database), Active Directory, LDAP or SAML.