The App Experience page governs how the application appears.
- Application titleaffects how the application is titled in the tab of your browser
- Interface color sets the default color mode of the application for all new users. However, users can change their application color as desired from the homepage.
Default Language: sets the default language of the application for new users. Note that users have the ability to set the language as required from the homepage. Note that when the default language is changed from the Admin console, the change will not affect existing users.
- Suppress warning: When checked this disables the "leave session warning" when a user browses away from the application or closes the browser tab.
The remaining Home Page options are only available to those customers that have the OEM options attached to their license.
System Icons and Logos:
Set System Icon options allows admins to change the branding of the application, by changing various logos.
- Small Icon (SVG 16px x 16px) - this appears in some pop-up dialogs
- Medium Icon (SVG 40px x 152px) - this appears in the banner of the home page in the Pro and Viewer clients
- Big Icon (SVG 67px x 67px) - this appears as the big button in the top left hand corner of all the main apps in the full client.
- Loading Page (SVG 170px x 170px) - this appears in the loading and login pages
- Favicon (PNG or ICO 16px x 16px) - this appears in the browser tab of the application
Click Revert to Default to undo changes as restore original Pyramid logos.
- Each image must match the specified size requirements to ensure there is no cropping
- Each icon logo must be uploaded and changed separately (click the apply button after each change)
- If using a 'Medium Icon,' the SVG file for the medium icon should have the following attribute to ensure it is not mishaped
<svg viewBox="0 0 152 40" preserveAspectRatio="xMinYMid" … > … </svg>
Use these settings to control how the help and support buttons and functions operate from the home page help menu (top right hand corner). For each item, customer can also choose to keep the buttons and then optionally direct the user to an alternative web location (URL).
Note: The ability to turn the buttons on and off is available in the Enterprise edition only
Note: The ability to change the URL location of these items is available with the OEM licensing option only.
- Forum : controls whether to show and go to Pyramid's community forum
- Help : controls whether to show and go to Pyramid's online help system
- Support : controls whether to show and go to Pyramid's support login page
- Submit Idea : controls whether to show and go to Pyramid's suggestion page on the forum
Independently, customers can also choose to show or hide the interactive tutorials that show up in the full client learning center panel on the home screen,