Both Windows and Linux installers require administrative rights.
- For Windows, right-click on the installer and choose "Run as administrator"
- For Linux, follow these guidelines:
- First copy the "RUN" installer file to the target host machine
- Give the file execute permissions
sudo chmod +x /path/installFile.run
- Next, run the file with administrative rights:
- The Windows installer requires internet access to download certain libraries for Python and R.
- The Linux installer requires internet access to distribution repositories for Python, R and a few other packages.