In addition to the common formatting and design functions, plotted charts also support the following design options:
- Axis Position: set the physical position of the x- and y-axes when working with plotted charts.
- Data Points:change data point style and increase or decrease data point size for line and area charts.
- Grid Lines: show or hide grid lines on the visualization background.
- Line Style: change the line style for line and area charts.
- Reference Line: draw a reference line over the plotted chart