Returns a list of year members derived from the given date-time member.
- Returned Output: List
- Library: PQL \ Semantic \ Date-Time
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Pyramid Query Language (PQL) data sources
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The member needs to be an existing member from a date-time flagged attribute in the model.
- The optional start month integer is used to flag years that don't begin in January.
- The optional start day integer is used to flag years that don't begin on the 1st of the month.
- For details on how to employ and use this function see the semantic calculation overview.
Different Function types
- This function is similar the month to date (YTD) function - except it calculates the entire year range
The full year function using a date of 2016 -06-05 produces a list of dates starting Jan 1 2016 - December 31 2016:
FullYear( [data].[dateKey]. )
The full year function using a date of February 15 2016 ending February 14 2017:
FullYear( [data].[dateKey]., 2, 15 )