The system administrative features give administrators the capabilities to change general settings related to the operation of the overall application as well as the ability to add, edit and delete the various 'servers' that are part of the application processing 'stack'.
- The Status tab gives administrators a birds-eye view of the entire platform - covering system performance, settings, issues, content and licensing.
- The Settings tab gives administrators access to application wide settings, including settings related to the OS security framework (like the Active Directory); settings related to legacy content and control of the master user account.
- The Servers tab gives administrators access to a GUI for adding and maintaining the various servers that are used to route and render queries and metadata requests.
- The Data Sources tab gives administrators access to a GUI for adding and maintaining the various data sources and where different roles are given access to these data sources.
- The Log tab gives administrators access to the 3 core logs of the platform:
- transactions - for query tracking
- audit - for login tracking
- system - for system messages and error logging