Powerful Social Networking
- The Collaboration utility provides a powerful social networking tool for creating annotation markers inside of reports and slides, and then engaging coworkers in conversations regarding those annotations.
- Conversations can be associated locally with a specific report or slide, or can be associated globally with a specific data model.
- Conversation panels can be accessed easily from multiple entry points including Backstage, Feeds, Data Discovery and Story Board.
- Comments by recipients are auto-threaded under the main conversation, allowing all recipients to view the original message and all subsequent comments.
Quick Creation of Messages
- Base your conversations on any of five annotation marker types (report, slide, component, dimension, cell).
- Create conversations quickly by selecting recipients from a list of people in your organization or from an external social network such as Yammer.
- Broadcast messages to predefined recipient groups.
- Tag your conversations using predefined tags or customized tags.
- Attach report images, component images, audio recordings or other files to your conversations.
Search, Filter and Sort at a Click
- Search conversation threads by recipients, subjects or tags.
- Arrange conversations in folders according to author, recipient, creation date, tags or type.
- Display the source annotation instantly from within the conversation.
- Swap instantly from folder view to individual drill-down view.
- Erase old conversations with a click.
- View graphic timelines of multiple conversations or individual conversation threads.