Admins can access the main schedule listing, the job executions panel, the outputs panel, and the print and export summary dialog.
- Use the Task Manager to see a listing of all subscription tasks in a single listing, without the schedule definitions.
Note: this feature is available with the Enterprise Edition license only.
Subscription Listing And Actions
Each schedule listed will displays:
- Actions: take an action, like stopping or editing the schedule. See below for details.
- Subscription Type: the icon indicates the schedule type; one-off (with a "1" icon), recurring (with a clock icon), or on demand (with a calendar icon). .
- Subscription Name: the name of the subscription schedule job.
- Content Type: the content type for which the subscription was created (Discover or Present).
- Source: a link the location of the content item in the Content Manager; click the link to go to the item location.
- Owner: the user who currently owns the schedule job.
- Start Date: the start date and time of the subscription schedule job.
- End Date: the end date and time of the schedule job (if the schedule was recurring, and an end date was assigned to it).
- Previous Owner: the user who previously owned the schedule job.
From the Actions panel of each schedule, admins can:
- Stop Schedule:click to stop the schedule job - it can be restarted if needed. If the schedule type was Once or the schedule has ended, the Stop button will be disabled.
- Start Schedule: click to start a schedule that was stopped. If the schedule type was Once or the schedule has ended, the Start button will be disabled.
- Context Menu: click to open the context menu, which offers shortcuts to edit or delete the subscription, change the subscription owner, copy (which duplicates the subscription job), or open the subscription's audit trail.
- Info Icon: hovering over the icon will show:
- Creation Date: the date and time that the schedule was created.
- Schedule ID: the ID of the schedule job.
Clicking on the subscription schedule listing will open the Job Executions panel (see below).
Edit a Subscription Schedule
To edit a subscription 's schedule, click 'Edit Schedule' from the context menu in the Actions menu. From the Edit Schedule panel that opens, you can redefine the schedule and distribution for the subscription.
Change Schedule Ownership
Change the schedule's owner if the user driving the schedule needs to be changed (or the password reset when using an provided account). In the Actions menu click Change Owner from the context menu to open the Change Schedule Ownership dialog. The dialog displays the schedule name and the current schedule owner. To change the schedule owner, select a user from the Select New Owner drop down and click Apply.
Schedule Manager Macro Buttons
The macro buttons are available in the top right hand corner of the schedule manager (red highlight above).
- Show Deleted -allows managers to view all soft-deleted schedules previously deleted.
- Inactive On Demand - by default, all on demand schedules are hidden from view. Use this button to see old on demand schedules.
- Inactive Recurring - by default, all completed recurring schedules that have ended are hidden from view. Use this button to see expired, inactive recurring schedules.
- Expired One-offs - by default, all old one-off schedules are hidden from view except those that have been executed in the last 24 hours. Use this button to see old one-off schedules.
- Ownerless Schedules -allows managers to view all schedules where the owners have been deleted. The deleted owner will be displayed in the Previous owner column. A new owner can be assigned by performing the change owner action.
- Delete - after selecting one or more schedules using the check boxes, this function will soft-delete the schedule, removing it from the list
Click on a subscription schedule to open a list of that schedule's job executions, where you can re-run or delete the job, see it's progress, the date and time it was last run, the timezone in which it was run.
Click on a job execution to open its Output panel, where you'll see:
- Actions: download the subscription content, open the subscription's Print and Export Summary, rerun the output, or delete the output.
- Status: indicates the status of the job execution (successful in green, pending in yellow, or error in red. An unfilled green circle indicates that the job was stopped after a trigger evaluation).
- Type: the subscription's output type.
- Description: the schedule's description.
- Start Date: the start date and time of the job execution.
- End Date: the end date and time of the job execution.
- Timezone: the timezone in which the subscription schedule was set.
From the top right corner of the panel (red highlight below), you can re-run listed jobs, or re-run all the failed listed jobs.