The Grid Format functions enable the customization of the look and feel of the grid visual. Using a combination of formatting functions, users have a lot of control over how the grid will look, and what information the reader's attention should be drawn to.
Formatting can be set from the following Formatting panel selections:
- Matrix Grid: edit label formatting, borders, and other elements like column size, grid padding, and alignment.
- Report Title: customize the report title.
- Data: change the font type, size, color, emphasis and alignment for all data cells in the grid.
- Columns: change the font type, size, color, emphasis and alignment for columns only.
- Rows: change the font type, size, color, emphasis and alignment for rows only.
- Color: customize the color and font for a given legend item and the analogous data point.