Copy and Paste Actions
You can replicate the same action across multiple discoveries and publications using the copy and paste functions. This allows you to apply an existing action to another report. This way, you avoid configuring the same action multiple times.
- Copy All: (blue arrow below) copy all actions to clipboard, and then paste them into the Action Panel of another presentation.
- Paste: (orange arrow below) enabled if you have copied an action to clipboard.
Action Context Menu
Open an actions' context menu (red arrow below) to:
- Copy: copy the selected action to clipboard, and then paste it into the Action Panel of another presentation.
- Delete: delete the action.
To edit an action that was built in Pyramid, start by opening the Actions panel from the Report ribbon, then:
- From the Action List, click the action that you want to edit.
- Work through the Actions wizard to make the required changes. Click Apply to save changes.
To delete an action that was built in Pyramid, open the Action Panel, and:
- Find the relevant action in the Action List and click its X.
- To save changes, click Apply.