Each bullet chart features a scale (purple highlight below), which displays the range of values in the chart. The placement of the indicators in relation to the scale shows the actual and target values. The scale can be shown or hidden, and its formatting can be changed.
From the labels tab, adjust the scale font:
- Font: change the title font type.
- Size: change the title font size.
- Style: change the title font style - bold, italics, or color.
- Digits: change the units for the value.
In this example, the scale font was change to Verdana, bolded, and the color changed to blue:
From the line tab, show or hide the scale, and adjust the font border:
- Show Scale: show or hide the scale.
- Border Color: change the font border color.
- Border Width: change the font border width.
In this example, the font was changed to Arial Black and enlarged; the border color was then changed to red.