Users can simultaneously display a visualization along side its underlying data, providing a useful way to simultaneously examine both trends in the data, and the raw data. Use the Show Data Grid function from the Report ribbon to display a visualization's raw results in the canvas.
Split the canvas horizontally or vertically and show the raw results beside the visualization you've built.
- From the Home ribbon, click the Show Data Grid button to split the canvas horizontally and display the visual's raw results beneath the visual, or
- Click the Show Data Grid drop down menu and specify how the canvas should be split (horizontally or vertically)
- You will be able to right click on the raw results table to open the context menu and interact with the table, as with other visuals
The raw results table will be saved in the data discovery alongside the visualization
- When a data discovery containing a split visual is added to a presentation or publication, the raw results will not appear in the presentation or publication
- Remove the table of raw results by clicking the Show Data Grid button again to disable it