Enable link-back to allow publication recipients to open the live visualizations the Pyramid viewer client, where they can interact with them dynamically.
Accessing Live Content via Link-Back
From the exported publication click any data visualization to open it in the viewer client. Link-back functionality is accessible to all users, including Basic users who are given access to embedded content items only.
From the viewer client, users can perform the following tasks:
- Click back to go back to the exported publication.
- Apply slicer selections from any slicers that were saved to the discovery.
- Subscribe to the discovery.
- Print and export the discovery.
- Interact with the discovery via the context menus.
It can be enabled from the Publication Schedule, the Print & Export dialog, and the Subscriptions dialog. Link-back is supported for publications exported to the following formats:
Enable link-bank from the Print and Export dialog (red highlight below):