Tabulate Lite is the lite version of the Tabulate module in Pyramid for users to design and build business models and decision models. It provides a live connection to (multiple) data, enabling you to report and build models on data that can change dynamically.
Existing Discoveries and spreadsheets can be added and then used to mesh and perform further manipulations on the data. Being a spreadsheet application, it provides you with the flexibility and functionality of similar applications (such as Excel).
- Tabulate Lite is available for users with a Pro or Analyst profile. Admins can upgrade users with a Pro profile to gain access to Tabulate Pro if required.
- The Tabulate lite version is ideally suited for less technical users.
- It provides access to all formatting, editing, formulas, and importing of data sources available in Tabulate, but cannot perform the more advanced functions of Tabulate involving parameters, slicers, and model mapping.
- Users with Viewer profiles can not access either Tabulate tool (Pro or Lite).
The following section of help will focus on the functionality of the Tabulate Lite toolset covering these topics in depth:
- Accessing Tabulate - how to access Tabulate from the Pyramid Environment
- Tabulate Workspace - what all the menus and buttons are for
- Working with Spreadsheets - how to edit and format data, work with formulas, and import data.
- Creating Visualizations - how to create visualizations that will automatically update with the underlying queries, and how to use drop zones and formatting panels to optimize visualizations.
- Embedding in Present and Publish - how to embed visualizations created in Tabulate into Present and Publish
- Managing Tabulations - how to edit previously created Tabulations