Publications are printable documents that you can download from the Publications Board. The Publications Board is a listing publications that have been distributed to you by another user.
Publications Board Workspace
The Publications Board displays a list of publication schedules (purple highlight below), and several macro functions (green highlight below) that can be applied to the list.
Each publication listed will display the following information:
- Checkbox: select checkboxes to simultaneously mark multiple items as read, or delete them.
- Actions: download the publication output, delete the publication listing, or go to the location of the underling publication in the content explorer.
- Flag: flag a publication to remind yourself to take an action.
- Type: the publication's output file type.
- Schedule Name: the name of the publication schedule.
- Source: folder path to the underlying publication.
- Author: The name of the user that created the publication template.
- Run-Time: the date and time the alert was run.
- Timezone: the timezone of the alert schedule.
Selecting one or more checkboxes, the user can perform several "bulk" functions to one or more items at a time using the macro buttons and filters (blue highlight above).
- Mark all as Read: mark all items in the current list as read.
- Download: download the output for the selected publication(s).
- Mark as Unread: mark selected item(s) as unread, so they will appear in the default Unread list.
- Mark as Read: this will deselect the given item as "read" so they do not appear in the default listing in the future.
- Delete: this will remove all selected items from the user's list. This is only a soft delete and does not delete the content for other users.
Filter the list of alerts by time and status.
- Time filter: filter the list according to a time period or a custom date range. To filter by a custom date range, click Custom, then enter the From and To dates.
- Type filter: filter the list to see all publications, or only those that were read, unread, flagged, or unflagged.