Converts date-time to Epoch time value.
- Returned Output: Epoch Time
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Date-Time
- Version: 2020.12.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The function converts any date time value into Epoch time - which is the number of milliseconds between the supplied date and "1970-01-01".
- Epoch Time is often used in specialized date-time logic.
Different Function types
- Also see TimeStampToDate
This example, using the current date, returns the something like '1599379000'