Evaluates if an expression resolves to a NAN ('not a number') value, returning true or false.
- Returned Output: Boolean
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Logical
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The value or expression should evaluate to a numeric result
Different Function types
- This function is like the Excel "IsNA" function.
- Also see the If function.
This example returns true, since 10 divided by 0 produces an undefined result.