Returns the mathematical multiplication across the list of numbers.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Math
- Version: 2020.10.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The list of numbers can be typed in as a comma delimited list or inserted via an array.
This example simply multiplies the 4 values 3 to 6 = 360