Returns the base number to the exponent power.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Math
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The numeric values can be any type of number: integer, float etc.
Different Function types
- This function is like the Excel power function.
This example returns "9", which is 32