Returns the index of a row that has the highest value on a given column found in the query result set.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Row
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The column's zero-based index number must be supplied to indicate which column to scan for the highest value.
- The function returns the index number of the row with the highest value in the specified column.
The example below uses the following example grid.
This example returns the value 5, since the value in the Over Armour row for the Partial College column has the highest value in the column (345,116):