Returns all the immediate child elements of the specified member in a 'regular' hierarchy.
- Returned Output: List
- Library: PQL \ Semantic \ Hierarchical
- Version: 2020.00.000
- Compatibility: Pyramid Query Language (PQL) data sources
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The member needs to be the unique name of an existing member in a hierarchy in the model.
- The function will not work on drill-path hierarchies.
- For details on how to employ and use this function see the semantic calculation overview.
Different Function types
- This function is like the MDX children function.
This example returns the member list of all the states (NY, CA, CT etc) in the USA from the Geography hierarchy in the Customer dimension