Determines if the hierarchical member has child members
- Returned Output: Boolean
- Library: PQL \ Semantic \ Logical
- Version: 2020.20.000
- Compatibility: Pyramid Query Language (PQL) data sources
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The function ONLY works for members that are part of a multi-level hierarchy.
Different Function types
- This function is similar to the MDX HasChildren function.
This example returns "true" for bikes in the product hierarchy.
This example returns "False", since this bike is at the bottom of the hierarchical tree.
[products].^[products Hierarchy].[Bikes].[Mountain Bikes].[Mountain-100 Black, 38].Haschildren()