The Model board displays a list of model jobs that have been executed by the current user from a schedule. The user usually sets up his or her own model processing schedules while using Model schedule tools.
Important: the Community Edition does not supporting scheduling for Data Models.
The board shows the progress and status of current or previously executed model jobs. By default, the board displays ALL unread notifications around submitted jobs. Use the filter drop downs (purple box) to change the filters driving the listing of items.
The listing shows:
- Status: The current status of the job (blue in queue, yellow in progress, green completed successfully, red failed completion)
- Schedule Name: the name of the schedule that generated the job
- Source: The name of the model definition file that was used in the schedule
- Author: The name of the user that created the model
- Run Time: the date the job was run.
From the listing, each model job has the following actions:
- Discover - click the button to open the finished model in Discover
- Progress - click the button to see a log of the model job's progress.
- Delete - click the button to remove the job details from the user's list.. This is only a soft delete and does not delete the job itself..
- Flag - click the button to flag the item. Flagging provides a technique for quickly finding items of interest in future using filters (see below)
Selecting one or more rows, the user can perform several "bulk" functions to one or more items at a time (orange box):
- Mark as Read - this will deselect the item as "read" so they do not appear in the default listing in the future.
- Flag - this will mark all the highlighted items as "flagged" for quickly finding all items of interest in the future using the filters
- Delete - this will remove all selected items from the user's list. This is only a soft delete and does not delete the content for other users.
The "Mark All as Read" is a quick button to mark all currently listed items as "read".