The following formatting and design options are common to all or most visualizations, and are found in the ribbons. Some of these options are also found in the Formatting panel.
- Border Width: change the width of the chart's borders. Applies to all visualizations.
- Custom Trellising: adjust the trellis settings from the Trellis drop-down and Trellis dialog.
- Data Points: used in line, point, lollipop, area, stream, plotted, and radar charts to indicate where the x- and y-axis values intersect.
- FontSize: increase or decrease font size for all text in the visualization, including legends.
- FontColor: change the font color for the report title.
- Image Size: when using an image hierarchy, change the size of the images.
- Motion: reposition the Motion panel, and change the playback speed. Applies to Cartesian, plotted, and map charts.
- Readability: adjust Pyramid's readability settings.