The following main panels are covered in this section of the Help:
- Drop Zones: used to construct queries, by placing the required hierarchies and elements in the relevant drop zones.
- Metadata Trees
- Dimensions: consists of the data model's dimensions, which contain the model's hierarchies.
- Elements: a hierarchy's elements tree may be opened to add only specified elements to the query, rather than the entire hierarchy.
- Measures: the measures in the data model are organized into folders in the Measures tree.
- Visualizations: the visualization menus and toolbox offers a large selection of core data visualizations to choose from.
- Existing Content Tree: used to open existing data discoveries in a new tab.
- Formatting Panel: used to set formatting preferences for visualizations, legends, and slicers.
Other mini panels in Discover exist to expose other information: