- Run Button: as in other modules, click the Pyramid run button to test your formulations.
- Script Mode: Click to switch to script mode and build you formula or list using PQL in the Custom Member IDE or the Custom List IDE.
- Clear All: clear everything from the canvas.
- Reset zoom to default: reset to the default zoom.
- Clipboard tools: use the clipboard tools to cut, copy, paste, and delete. You can also use keyboard shortcuts for these functions.
- Marketplace: select a formula from the Marketplace drop down.
- Refresh Metadata: refresh the data model metadata, including dimensions, elements, and business logic.
- Quick Discovery: click to open the formulation in Discover. Click here for more information.
- Quick Logic: open build a formula, list, KPI, or parameter in a new tab.