Dynamic text can also be configured on the fly from within Present and Publish. This provides a convenient way to add data driven texts while building your reports.
- See Build Dynamic Text for instructions on configuring dynamic text in Illustrate
- Refer to Dynamic Text Functions for a list of various functions and formats that can be used to build your dynamic texts
- Refer to Dynamic Text Properties for information about the various display options in the Properties panel
- See Use Dynamic Images and Texts to learn how to integrate dynamic assets with presentations and publications
- Refer to Dynamic Functions to learn how to build PQL functions in Illustrate
- To review the dynamic functions, see Dynamic PQL Functions