The Columns ribbon exposes 4 main function types:
- Data Selectors: show or hide different types of data.
- Columns Selectors: show or hide specified columns in the graphical representation of the columns.
Schedule: set up a model processing schedule.
- Quick Discovery: open the model in Discover.
- Data Catalog: use this to upload or download the entire data catalog as a file for the current model.
All Data Selectors are enabled by default. Toggle them to show or hide the relevant information.
- Non Measure Columns: show or hide columns that have no measure assigned to them.
- Measure Columns: show or hide columns that have one or more measures assigned to them.
- Columns Type: show or hide the data type icons for each column.
- Hidden Columns: show or hide hidden columns.
All Columns Selectors are enabled by default. Toggle them to show or hide the relevant information.
- Sorting Options: show or hide the Sort column.
- Categories: show or hide the Categories column.
- Display Folder Options: show or hide the Display Folder column.
- Measures: show or hide the Measure column.
- Measure Folder: show or hide the Measure Folder column.
- Formats: show or hide the Formats column.
- Click here to learn more about the data and columns that can be shown or hidden.
Open the Schedule panel where you can create a schedule to process the model on a one-off or recurring basis.
Open the current data model in Discover, where you can query the model. Quick Discovery is only enabled once the model has been processed.