Column width can be easily changed by applying a preset, or by customization. The options available for column sizing are designed to meet a variety or formatting needs, including text wrapping for column and row headers. These tools give you flexibility and control over the look of your grid and ensure legibility.
Unlike in Discover and Present, the grid columns cannot be manually adjusted by hovering over them.
- Click here to learn more about grid sizing.
Select your preference from the Grid Sizing drop-down:
- Reset: revert to default column width.
- Shrink Columns: shrinks the grid's columns to the minimum width possible for the text it contains.
- Shrink Rows: shrinks the grid's row columns to the minimum width possible for the text it contains.
- Shrink All: shrinks all columns, including row columns, to the minimum width possible for the text it contains.
- Fit Columns: Expand or shrink columns to fit the grid container.
- Fit All Evenly: Expand or shrink columns, including row columns, to fit the grid container.
- More: open the Grid Size Settings dialog to manually set row area and column size.
- Row Area Size: the size of the total combined width of the row header columns for matrix grids.
- Exact Width: set the exact combined width for all columns in the grid by entering the size in pixels.