Returns a date-time value that is the number of hours prior to or after the specified date-time value.
- Returned Output: Date-Time
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Date-Time
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The date time value can be any element that resolves to a date-time value.
- Use a positive hour integer to count hours forward from the given date, in order to return a date-time after the given date-time.
- Use negative hour integers to return a specified date-timeprior to the given date-time.
This example adds 2 hours to the current date "2019-Apr-08 14:35:00.2" - returning April 8 2019, 16:35:00.2
AddHours( dateTime(), 2 )
If the figure had been set to "-25" the result would have been April 7 2019, 13:35:00.2