Returns a date-time value that is the number of years prior to or after the specified date-time value.
- Returned Output: Date-Time
- Library: PQL \ Common \ Date-Time
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The date time value can be any element that resolves to a date-time value.
- Use a positive year integer to count years forward from the given date, in order to return a date after the given date.
- Use negative year integers to return a specified date prior to the given date.
Different Function types
- To use a AddYears date-time operation on a date-time member, use the Semantic library function.
This example adds 5 years to the date "2010-Jan-05" - returning January 5 2015
AddWeeks(StringToDate("2010-01-05"), 5 )