Returns a result string built by concatenating the individual string items found in a collection of strings.
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Common \ String
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The text string collection needs to a typed array or list of strings.
- The delimiter is used to construct the separator between each string item in the collection as part of the output.
This example uses the UserRoles function to return a collection of the role names for the currently logged in user. The result is a string of those roles, separated by semi-colons.
If user domain\jsmith is in Role A, Role B, and Role C, the above function will return "Role A; Role B; Role C;"