Returns the supplied string in proper case letters (first letter is capitalized followed by lower case characters).
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Common \ String
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Can be combined with and other PQL function throughout the application.
- It CANNOT be used with MDX or VBA functions. But it can be used on MDX-based content in other parts of the application.
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The input text string can be any alphanumeric set of characters.
Different Function types
- This function is like the Excel proper function.
This example returns "Apple" from the input string "APPLE"