Returns the index of a column that has the lowest value on a given row found in the query result set.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Column
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The zero-based row index number must be supplied to indicate which row to scan for the lowest value.
- The function returns the index number of the column with the lowest value in the specified row.
The example below uses the following example grid.
This example returns the value 4, since the value in the Partial High School column for the Nuke row has the lowest value in the row (123,698):