Returns the number of items that are above or below the average for the entire grid/query.
- Returned Output: Numeric
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Grid
- Version: 2020.02.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The boolean is a true/false (1/0) to count those above (true) or below (false) the average.
- The entire grid's data set is considered in the function.
The example below uses the following example grid.
This example returns 14 - being the number of data points that exceed the average for the entire grid.