Returns a comma delimited lsit of items that are statistical outliers in the data set.
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Grid
- Version: 2020.02.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The numeric value represents the standard deviation value used to determine the outliers
- The delimiter is the text character used to separate the text values in the result set.
- The outlier engine uses all the data in the grid to determine which data points are outliers.
The example below uses the following example grid.
This example returns "Road Bikes; Road Frames; Other" assuming 1 standard deviation.(The effect is shown in the grid as a column as well).