Returns markup text to make the supplied text bold
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Markup
- Version: 2020.10.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- Use this function to mark-up dynamically created text programmatically. Alternatively, you can format the entire dynamic text result in the host text box.
- The text can be any static or formula driven text element.
This example returns the following resulting text: "This is a test"
"This is a " + Bold("test")
This example takes the value from the first cell and makes it both italics and bold.