Returns markup text to group bulleted text
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Markup
- Version: 2020.10.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- Use this function to mark-up dynamically created text programmatically. Alternatively, you can format the entire dynamic text result in the host text box.
- The text can be any static or formula driven text element, provided as a list of items.
Different Function types
This example returns the following resulting "unordered" bulleted text:
UnorderedList( "This is a test 1", "This is a test 2", "This is a test 3" )
- This is a test 1
- This is a test 2
- This is a test 3