Returns all or part of the AI-driven automated metric analysis of a query
- Returned Output: Text
- Library: PQL \ Dynamic \ Smart
- Version: 2020.13.000
- Compatibility: Any content (regardless of data source) in the relevant parts of the application
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- Use the boolean to choose between the "light" analysis ("false") or the "advanced analysis ("true") . Light is the default.
- The Flag integer allows for the extraction of specific sections from the analysis. If no flag is set, "ALL" analyses will be returned by default. To bring back combinations, add the integers together.
- 1=BASIC STATS
The Smart Insights functions perform AI-driven automated analysis on a given data set. This includes both metric and categorical analysis. The types of analysis, structure of the data set, the types of data and the cardinality of results dictate the analyses returned.
If the data set is not appropriate, the functions may produce no output.
The example returns the advanced Smart Insights for a specific query, returning only the basic statistics section, with the advanced details.
The example returns the light Smart Insights for a specific query, returning Pareto (2) and Trends(8). (2+8=10)