Returns a member constructed from values for year, month, and day on the given date attribute.
- Returned Output: Member
- Library: PQL \ Semantic \ Date-Time
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Pyramid Query Language (PQL) data sources
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The hierarchy or attribute needs to be the unique name for an existing date-time hierarchy in the model.
- All integers need to be positive values representing a real date.
- All three integers (representing year, month, and day) are required.
- For details on how to employ and use this function see the semantic calculation overview.
Different Function types
- To use a simple date-time operation, use the Common library function.
This example returns the member February 13th 2018 in the dateKey hierarchy of the data table:
CreateDate( [data].[dateKey], 2018,2,13 )