Returns a list of month members derived from the given date-time member.
- Returned Output: List
- Library: PQL \ Semantic \ Date-Time
- Version: 2018.00.000
- Compatibility: Pyramid Query Language (PQL) data sources
* Click on the function's arguments above for more details on the input values.
- The member needs to be an existing member from a date-time flagged attribute in the model.
- The optional start day integer is used to flag months that don't begin on the 1st.
- For details on how to employ and use this function see the semantic calculation overview.
Different Function types
- This function is similar the month to date (MTD) function, but it calculates the entire month range.
The full month using a date of 2016-02-05 produces a list of dates starting Feb 1-Feb 29 2016:
FullMonth( [data].[dateKey]. )
The full month using a date of 2016-02-05, with a start day of the 10th produces a list of dates starting Feb 10 2016 ending March 9 2016:
FullMonth( [data].[dateKey]. ,10 )